MEN'S CALF LEATHER SNEAKER IN BLACK
Originally introduced in 1991, the men's Champion in soft nubuck metallised black calf leather i ... Read more
Originally introduced in 1991, the men's Champion in soft nubuck metallised black calf leather is a replica of the original tennis sneaker named for Swiss tennis star Jakob Hlasek. Also endorsed by Marc Rosset, the Champion is a 1-1 revival of the original, with a multi-component rubber outsole and herringbone texture.Read less
Details & Care
- Calf leather with metallic finish
- EVA midsole
- Sport lace-up style
- Perforated leather accents
- Breathable mesh lining
- Archival Bally Tennis logo
- TPU Spoiler
Delivery & Returns
• From 3 to 5 working days
• Bally offers free Standard Delivery on all orders.
• Returning to Bally is easy and free when using our courier service or return to your local store.
•Please note that Bally can not accept Returns for Shoe care products.
For full details see Returns and Refunds terms.