MEN'S CALF LEATHER SNEAKER IN BLACK
Originally introduced in 1991, the men's Champion in soft nubuck metallised black calf leather i ... Read more
Originally introduced in 1991, the men's Champion in soft nubuck metallised black calf leather is a replica of the original tennis sneaker named for Swiss tennis star Jakob Hlasek. Also endorsed by Marc Rosset, the Champion is a 1-1 revival of the original, with a multi-component rubber outsole and herringbone texture.Read less
Details & Care
- Calf leather with metallic finish
- EVA midsole
- Sport lace-up style
- Perforated leather accents
- Breathable mesh lining
- Archival Bally Tennis logo
- TPU Spoiler
Delivery & Returns
• From 3 to 5 working days
• For orders totaling under the value of £60.00, standard delivery starts from £20.00 - an exact price will be calculated on checkout
• Returning to Bally is easy and free when using our courier service or return to your local store.
For full details see Returns and Refunds terms.